Airplane Hangars Help Extend the Life of Your Plane
Doug Harvey contacted several companies about the possibility of building an airplane hangar. After careful consideration, he chose Integrity Post Structures. “I’m really happy with the way it was put together,” says Doug. “The crew worked together very well. The building turned out great.”
Jason Lazenby also hired Integrity to construct a commercial aircraft hangar and he was extremely happy with the final result. Jason says, “The crew was efficient, polite and very hardworking. The final product looks excellent. Working with Integrity was great. We got exactly what we wanted.”
Benefits of Hangar and Post-Frame Buildings
Easy and affordable: We work together with you to make hangar construction and design easy and keep costs down.
Protect Your Assets: Hangars allow you to minimize your plane’s maintenance time in the hangar and maximize your flying time.
Fits Small and Large Planes: Integrity builds aircraft hangars with clearspans to 120’ to fit your planes. Whether you need a hangar for large or small aircraft, we can do it. Our bi-fold doors go to 90’ to make entry and exit easy.
Mezzanines, Maintenance Areas and Office Space: Additional options to make your hangar even more useful.
A few highlights of Integrity airplane hangars:
- Perma-Column: the only company in Canada to offer precast concrete columns that keep wood above ground and allow for a concrete foundation on your post frame building. Get more info on Perma-Columns.
- Wide clear-spans to 120’ equals unobstructed space
- Huge variety of insulated and uninsulated doors to fit your equipment including bi-fold, overhead and sliding
- Hangars can be insulated or a combination with cold storage customized to your operation
- Straight walls to 24’ for maximum usable space and the ability to park large equipment very close to the wall
- Strong metal: our full 3/4” rib (large rib) metal gives our buildings more strength than the competition
- Smoke wall light: exclusive to Integrity offers less glare
- Windows available in sliding or fixed
- Metal-lined interiors mean low (or no) maintenance
- Interlocking truss-to-post connection: our saddled truss connection gives secure fastening through the whole post. This means a better load transfer from the roof to the walls
- Full range of available colours
- Great service guarantee
- Industry-leading warranty