Customized Commercial Buildings
Beyond the typical farm use, post frame buildings are also widely used in commercial projects because of their cost-effective, practical applications. Wide clear-spans up to 120’ mean unobstructed space to lay out the building exactly as needed, whether it’s multiple bays with overhead doors, office space or warehousing large equipment.
Bruce Anderson knew Integrity Post Structures would be the best company to take care of constructing a commercial building for him. “We are very satisfied with our shop,” says Bruce. “It was done in a timely manner and any minor issues were dealt with immediately and satisfactorily. We have recommended Integrity to others and would not hesitate to recommend them in the future.”
Integrity also handled the construction of a commercial building for Lorne Kelly. “This is a well-constructed building was completed in a record time frame by a professional, efficient crew with curb appeal when completed,” says Lorne.
A few highlights of Integrity commercial buildings:
- Perma-Column: the only company in Canada to offer precast concrete columns that keep wood above ground and allow for a concrete foundation on your post frame building. Find out more about Perma-Columns.
- Wide clear-spans to 120’ equals unobstructed space to design the building exactly as you need. Multiple bays can be added with overhead doors, office space or warehouse space for large equipment
- Huge variety of insulated and un-insulated doors to fit your equipment including bi-fold, overhead and sliding
- Available insulated or combination with cold storage customized to your operation
- Straight walls to 24’ gives you maximum usable space and the ability to park large equipment very close to the wall
- Strong metal: our full 3/4” rib (large rib) metal gives our buildings more strength than the competitors
- Smoke wall light: exclusive to Integrity offers less glare
- Windows available in sliding or fixed
- Metal lined interiors mean low (or no) maintenance
- Interlocking truss-to-post connection: our saddled truss connection gives secure fastening through the entire post. This delivers a better load transfer from the roof to the walls
- Full range of available colours
- Great service guarantee
- Industry-leading warranty