Trade Show Schedule
Over the next 3 months our local teams will be busy at trade shows right across Western Canada. Your Integrity reps will be at the following shows:
Mane Event - Chilliwack, BC - October 24 - 27, 2019
Alberta Aerial Applicators Association - Red Deer, AB - November 4 - 5, 2019
Agri-Trade - Red Deer, AB - November 6 - 8, 2019
Canadian Western Agribition - Regina, SK - November 25 - 30, 2019
Manitoba Ag Days - Brandon, MB - January 21 - 23, 2020
Post frame buildings from Integrity make a lot of sense, no matter what your building needs may be. Shops, Arenas, Machine Sheds, Storage, Barns, Hangars, Commercial and Residential.
We set out more than 11 years and 3700 buildings ago to help move the post frame industry to a new level. In that time, we have developed a full time R&D, engineering and design team. And we have expanded from our first office in Okotoks, Alberta to having teams in every western province. That means for sales, service and anything in between, we are close by.
If you are wondering what the Integrity Difference is, here are a few things we think are important:
- Industry changing lifetime guarantee and peace of mind with every Perma-column building. Wood in the ground will rot, concrete will not.
- Engineered building with complimentary sealed blueprints included with every building.
- Five-year workmanship warranty on all buildings. (Industry average is two years)
- Work with LOCAL sales managers and construction crews who live or work in your area.
- We are a licensed and bonded company.
- We offer the best service in the industry that includes a dedicated service team should any issues arise.
- 14” Integrity Post Disc provided and placed under every Perma-Column and standard post installed. This provides a solid base under every post and reduces chance of post settlement.
- 4” and 6” GRK Fasteners used on every truss-to-post connection throughout your building, providing sound fastening of your roof system to the posts.
- Integrity Storm Bracket to increase connection strength up to 10X previous strength and reduce total building deflection by up to 350% — a stronger building able to withstand high winds.
- Our reps make site visits throughout the building process.
HIGHEST STANDARD OF MATERIALS
■ Premium glue-laminated posts made at our Integrity facility exclusively for you
■ “Tough Rib” premium metal that includes a 9” o.c. 3/4” profile
■ Dual pane windows
■ Thermally broken walk-in doors - available in steel & composite
■ Commercial specification: 3” hardware on all overhead doors included
■ X-Tension brace
ABOVE INDUSTRY SAFETY STANDARD
■ Established internal safety certification program
■ COR certified
■ One of three companies in North America to be awarded the Platinum Level of the Gail Miller Recognition
100% WESTERN CANADIAN OWNED
If these options are not offered by your builder, you are not getting the best building available.