Post Frame Airplane Hangars
Post frame buildings make hangar construction and design easy and affordable. Airplane hangars are a valuable asset, allowing you to minimize your plane’s maintenance and maximize your flying time.
Integrity Post Structures builders aircraft hangars with clear-spans up to 120’ to fit your airplanes. Whether you need a hangar for a large or small aircraft, our post frame buildings can provide a strong, durable structure that offers tremendous functionality and weather protection for your aircraft.
Install Offices, Maintenance Areas, & MoreYour airplane hangar can range from simple to sophisticated. During the design process we can include mezzanines, maintenance areas, office space, and more. By customizing your hangar, we will build a structure that meets your needs while also remaining time-efficient and on-budget.
Buildings Designed for Strength & DurabilityOur post frame buildings utilize superior building materials, stronger ¾” rib metal, and better construction processes. Our considerable experience in designing and building post frame aircraft hangars enables us to be faster and more efficient throughout the entire process. All our buildings are covered by our five-year workmanship warranty, a 40-year warranty on painted metal walls/roof, and a lifetime warranty on our Perma-Column foundation. Feel confident knowing your investment will last!
Aircraft Hangars by Integrity Post Structures - Advantages
A post frame airplane hangar from Integrity Post Structures is a sound investment. Our advantages include:
- Perma-Column - We are the only company in Canada to offer precast concrete columns that keep wood out of the ground and allow for a concrete foundation on your post frame building.
- Full range of available colours - Customize your building to meet your design requirements.
- Industry leading warranty
- Wider clear-spans up to 120’ mean lots of unobstructed space - ideal for maintenance, work areas, and storage.
- Wide variety of insulated and uninsulated doors to fit your equipment, including bi-fold, overhead and sliding
- Available insulated or combination with cold storage customized to your operation
- Straight walls to 24’ giving you maximum usable space and the ability to park large equipment tight to the wall
- Strong metal: our full 3/4” rib (large rib) metal gives our buildings more strength than the competition
- Smoke wall light: exclusive to Integrity offers less glare
- Windows available in sliding or fixed
- Metal lined interiors mean low (or no) maintenance
- Interlocking truss-to-post connection: our saddled truss connection gives secure fastening through the whole post. This means a better load transfer from the roof to the walls
Get a Complimentary Quote for Your Post Frame Airplane Hangar Building
We will deliver the best construction experience possible throughout the entire process. Request a quote.